- We regularly use Royal Mail for our shipping, please be aware that they do go on worker’s strike, there may be a slight delay in delivery in those instances. We cannot be held responsible for Royal Mail delays.
- On some bulk quantity orders there may be a small delay whilst we retrieve and package stock.
- On branded items, for example Sealey, we may not stock all items, and therefore order cancellation may occur, and/or a small delivery delay may occur. In any case we will endeavour to get the product to you within 3 working days.
- We also use DPD for some services.
- All shipping costs include postage and packaging costs, VAT applicable.
- We offer dynamic weight based shipping, based on the combined total weight of the purchased products including total packing weight. Internationally this varies in shipping cost per location.
- Nearly all United Kingdom addresses do qualify for free shipping.
- You can upgrade your shipping to a faster service in checkout, domestically or internationally.
- Please bear in mind some shipping companies do have strikes or delays, we will always endeavour to ship your item/s as soon as we can.
- We do ship internationally to the majority of the world, when in cart or checkout, please enter your shipping address for a calculation on shipping costs.
- Our Fast Delivery service is not available to The Channel Islands, PO Box or BFPO addresses.
- Our handling time is 1 business day. Please allow for this and bear in mind if you order after 11am that day, it will likely be shipped out the next working day. We will however try and send it out as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that delays can happen, on our end, we will still endeavour to ship out your order within 1 business day, however in rare circumstances, delays may occur.
- Our shipping “Business Days” or “Working Days” are Mon-Sat.
- Orders up till 2:30 Mon-Fri and 12:30 Saturday are normally shipped that day.
- Our offices are open Mon-Fri 9am-530pm (GMT).
- Any further queries, please get in touch.